Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow & The Human Spa

Besides seeing Santa at the airport, he also had a surprise waiting for me at Neena's home.... SNOW, all the way from the North Pole! I love the snow! It was only my second time to play in the cold stuff. Last February, by a fluke, it snowed in Austin.

Neena also had a surprise for me. A trip to a real human spa for pedi's. Not sure how only the humans got pedi's. Maybe its because my legs are to short to reach the foot thingy.

Papa thought this picture was funny, it looks like I have a human leg. Heheee.


I was able to do lots of fun tourist-ie things too, we were able to visit historical places... more to come on that later.

But in the mean time, Mom says I need to pay close attention to the mail for something special. Hmm.. wonder what it could be..? I can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. *wink,wink,SNORT*

    Heehee... that last pic DOES look like you have a people-leg! How funny!! You are so brave to get on one of those airplane thingys AND stand in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mommy gave me a mani/pedi or is it pedi/pedi in my case? Loved it!!!
    Glad you are having fun.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noodle,

    My Mom laughs every time she sees my my people-leg picture.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noodles,

    How cool is this a Noodle and a Noodles. Awesome Pug friends.

    Guess it would be a pedi/pedi.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete