
The past several weeks I have been on the go. Agility trials,
kayaking, and shopping. Mom said this weekend was going to be a lazy, lounging, stay in pajama kind of weekend. I love being on the go, but when you say lounging, count me in. Mom said I need to rest and recharge my bionic abilities because they will be used soon. Hmmmm.... Here's a hint...
"AND"
Sounds like you've got another adventure coming soon, Suki! Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteHi Suki! I'm with you, adventures are awesome, but so are lazy days taking naps and snuggling. I'm trying to think how your bionic abilities will help you get more Thanksgiving turkey, but I'm at a loss. Oh, except maybe to jump on the table. The AND has me totally confused, so I'll just have to wait on the edge of my bed!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
PS. I think that bed of yours looks super comfy!
Suki, lazy days let your bionics become well-oiled and the rest of you well rested to take on the next great adventure. I can't wait to hear about it but will respect your rest time till then!
ReplyDeleteGampy
Howdy Suki! We love lazy days, too. Wonder what your next adventure will be? Can't wait to find out.
ReplyDeleteDrools and licks,
Minnie and Mack
We (me+Fredzio+Zuzia+Pucia) LOVE lazy pajama's weekends :) lots of napping and snuggling :)have a nice adventure week though :) kisses Misiober
ReplyDeleteHi Suki,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got fully re charged! Hmmmmmm what next?
Glad you rested up. We lounged around too.
ReplyDeleteYou'll need your rest.
ReplyDeleteArnie AND Gracie
Hi Suki, Its nice to see you relaxing, you look really chilled out, I think you look really cute in the photo, you look nice, warm and snuggled! Hmmm that 'AND' has me a bit confused but maybe its another adventure on the way!!!! Love, Licks and Phugs Frank xxxxx
ReplyDeleteSuki - I hear ya about getting some R & R on the weekends. My dad always wants to drag me to the park, but I'd rather chill at home and chew on my kong. This "AND" thing is intriguing. I hope it stands for [A]mazing [N]on-stop [D]inner. I'm gettin' hungry now...
ReplyDelete-Love,
Sid.