Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Payton and I made a quick trip to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Transportation was jaunting and fun. Hey, Payton, do you feel like someone is watching us?

Then we were off to a parade with bagpipers. Pssst! Pssst.. Payton! Look up...

After the parade, we headed to a a rugby game. Score! This was perfect, kick in bionic powers. Hold the presses... wait, there's Gracie in the field doing agility. If Gracie is here, where is Arnie?

Next stop was Giant's Causeway to end the day at sunset. I'm a happy camper, what a day & I found Arnie.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you all had a great St Patty's Day! Wish we were there, too.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minnie & Mack,
      We all quite the adventure. Hopefully today Mom will post the pictures about my 1000 Pugs adventure.

      Hugs,
      Suki

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Suki, you and Payton had all kinds of crazy adventures today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes we did. I'm one tuckered out pug. Hehee

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you have photo evidence. I thought it was all a dream! What a fun time we had.

    Arnie says hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie,
      You made my Mom laugh out loud. You showed those rugby players a thing or two about agility.

      Hugs,
      Suki

      Hi Arnie! Are your bags packed yet? Woohoo!

      Delete
  4. Suki! Whew! I'm exhausted from all of the fun we had! And I still can't get over you how you and Gracie kept up with those Rugby players. My favorite part was feeling the ocean breeze at the end of the day. Thanks do much for making all if our cool St Patrick's Day plans!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ... you girls sure know how to have fun!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  6. OM pug, this is super~ You go girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha tooo funny :) we love it !!!!! love PT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Pug! What a wonderful way to celebrate St Patricks day! Looks like you all had a ton of fun! Love the Giant's Causeway, Mum really wants to go there in real life so maybe I will get to go there too??? Wish I was there for all that fun too - next time I'm gunna come with y'all!!!! You were in Ierland, Wales is just accross the way you know!!! Love, Hugs and Licks from your Fridn Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete