Rise and shine came early this morning, before Pug melting weather. This adventure was tough… first adventure without my best friend Brandy. With difficulty, I struggled to put my big girl panties on and and headed to my favorite place, Zilker Botanical Garden. I knew this was going to be a difficult adventure without my friend, but it was something I had to do…
Monday, July 25, 2011
The Garden, Alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww, I'm glad you got your underwear on and made it to the garden. You're looking extra super cute in today's pictures! I'm pretty sure Brandy can see you too :)
ReplyDeleteWant to hear something crazy? My human has been there. Or near there. She went to Austin like a million years ago (or at least before me + Dutch came along) and went mountain biking on the greenbelt trail near there. She said it was 100+ degrees and by the time they were done, she felt brown and crispy!
Aww, Suki! Pug is right, you look so beautiful in those pictures! And you are right too...Brandy would want you to go out and continue to enjoy lots of adventures. It looks like you had a great time! Stay cool.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Brandy will always be with you in your heart. You're adventuring for the both of you now. And she wouldn't want you to stop.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! You were so lucky to Brandy in your life for as long as you did...
ReplyDeleteDrools and licks,
Minnie and Mack
Hi Pug,
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so cool that your human has been to some of the same places I have been. Please tell her, the next time she's in Austin, we must get together and meet in person.
Hugs,
Suki
Hi Payton,
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet!
Hugs,
Suki
Hi Gracie,
ReplyDeleteYou are right, adventuring for two now. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Hugs,
Suki
Hi Minnie,
ReplyDeleteI was very blessed to have such a sweet friend and thankful for what time we did have together.
Hugs,
Suki
You are brave to carry on without your friend. Focus on the good things, remember the good times.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a pretty smile you have. I know you missed your furiend though. Way to be a big girl pug.
ReplyDeleteKitty and Coco